An opportunity has arisen for a permanent associate dentist to join our family run, friendly mixed NHS/Private dental practice located on the grounds of Swansea University Singleton Campus.
The practice has 3 modern dental surgeries and we offer the services of a Hygienist. Our normal surgery hours are:
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Friday 8.30 am to 3.30 pm.
What we are looking for:
- High standards of patient care.
- Enthusiastic in work ethic and great in communication skills.
- Clinicians who are able to work both on UDA’s as well as private.
- Up to 3 days available to begin with possibility of full time in 2020.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of NHS dentistry and the UDA system.
- GDC registered and NHS performer number.
- Immediate start accepted.
What we can offer:
- Excellent working facilities and support including a great team of colleagues.
- Clinician support.
- Well controlled diary.
- Opportunity to do private work.
- Fully computerised using EXACT SOE and Digital X-Rays including DPT machine on site.
- Negotiable UDA target with good rates.
- Part of the contract reform.
- Staff locker room, kitchen and separate decontamination area.
- 50% private fees and lab fees.
- UDA value £11.50-12 depending on UDA commitment, days worked and experience.Please contact Gayathri Kini through the contact form below or on 07868758219[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Associate Position”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]