This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, experienced and motivated dentist to join a well-established Private Specialist Clinic in central Swansea, which is well thought of within the local community.
Located in the Swansea Marina, Parkway Clinic has 2 operating theatres and recovery suites for General Anaesthetic and Sedation and 8 dental treatment rooms.
Compliant with all aspects of Clinical Governance stipulated by the Health Inspector of Wales, the Clinic is registered as a Private Dental Hospital.
It provides modern equipment, digital x-rays, OPG’s, and a CBCT + intra-oral scanners in modern comfortable and welcoming surroundings.
Parkway Clinic enjoys an excellent reputation because of the broad range of treatments provided by a friendly, experienced, highly trained and motivated team in a pleasant working environment.
We are looking for a full/part Associate who wants to be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary team. This position could suit a dentist looking to transition from NHS to private sector.
The Clinic is happy to consider junior dentists offering support and development or senior dentists looking for their next position in private practice.
The applicant will have the opportunity to deliver complex treatment plans and develop his/her skills.
Working days and hours are flexible with excellent remuneration.
The Benefits of Working in Parkway Clinic are:
- An advanced Private Clinic / Hospital for treatment to be carried out under Local / General anaesthetic or IV Sedation
- Well-led Clinic with a friendly and supportive team, including fully qualified and experienced dental nurses
- Fully digital, computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, TVs in surgery, intra-oral Scanners
- Support from an experienced team of Clinicians with special interests in Implants, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Endodontics and Cosmetic dentistry
- State-of-the-art air filtration
- Two Hygienists on-site every day
- Will support you clinically and professionally when undertaking further specialisation
If you think you would be suited for this position and challenges of the post, please send a CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com.