The Cross Party Committee on Health, Social Care and Sport invited contributions from stakeholders and interested parties with a call for evidence, specifically about
- The Welsh Government’s dental contract reform;
- How ‘clawback money’ from health boards is being used;
- Issues with the training, recruitment and retention of dentists in Wales;
- The provision of orthodontic services;
- The effectiveness of local and national oral health improvement programmes for children and young people.
The enquiry ran from Monday, 9th July 2018 and closed on Friday, 31st August 2018. 23 responses have been published on the enquiry website and can be accessed through this link.